Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Yusuke Nakumura

 
Yusuke Nakamura. I love his style. His artwork is so Pop Culture of the Asian Kung Fu generation. His art is nostalgic to Pop Comic book. Each image has true meaning. You have to look at his images for awhile to compile multiple messages and imagery within. When viewing his work you can see how globalization and his culture inspire his works.
 
I think that my art is influenced by my own heritage and culture. I also feel that since obtaining my degree in Fashion I have experienced a lot of exposure to global culture in visual imagery. I love taking aspects from different cultures and bringing it together in my own art. I love pop culture and try to integrate it when possible. I see beauty globally. I am inspired to capture it.

http://www.digmeout.net/members_e/artist56.html

No comments:

Post a Comment